With over thirty years of experience Ray is in frequent demand as a workshop leader, consultant, and keynote speaker, covering a wide range of market research related topics.
Key topics and workshops that Ray offers are:
- Social Media Research
- Presentation skills in a market research context
- Marketing Sciences, from the basics through to topics such as Discrete Choice Modelling
Ray’s consultancy roles tend to focus on winning projects, implementing new research approaches, and extracting insight from research.
Although there is no such thing as a typical job, the following notes should help provide a context to likely charges:
- Workshops, £2500 plus out of pocket expenses, e.g. travel and accommodation
- Keynote speeches, £1500 plus out of pocket expenses, e.g. travel and accommodation
- Consultancy days, £2000
- Project support or analysis, conducted remotely £100 per hour
For all of the above travel time may be a factor. A project that requires, 48 hours of travel, and four days out of the office is unlikely to be charged as a single day. Travel costs are normally standard class for journeys under four hours, business class for longer journeys, and accommodation is based on four star accommodation (or more specifically, clean, safe, convenient, and with good internet access)
Larger project may attract a discount and where possible I seek to help charities, educational institutions, and trade bodies, see the Discounts page for more information.